During the PADI Dive master program you will learn dive leadership skills through both classroom study and independently. Will realize techniques in water and resistance exercises also will train with exercises that increase your organizational skills and problem solving as well as help others improve their scuba. You put this knowledge through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
As you progress in your course of Divemaster, you expand your dive knowledge, perfect your diving skills and increase your confidence. Then, as PADI Divemaster you’ll use these attributes to guide, advise and motivate other divers.
Minimum age 18 years
* A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
* A PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent
* Have the Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or are qualified in CPR training and first aid training from another organization) it completed within the last 24 months.
* Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 to be certified.
* Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Start now here !: href=”https://apps.padi.com/scuba-diving/elearning/” -> Online Courses PADI