You will learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional. One of the things you’ll learn is that you really can breathe …
Children have the opportunity to:
• Experience what scuba diving is under the direct care and supervision of PADI instructors.
• Make your first breath underwater
• Learn as regards the use of …
* It is extremely fun diving.
* How to plan and make real dives.
* How to prevent and manage problems.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
This course consolidates what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing new activities and new ways to have fun with diving. You hone your skills making five adventure dives.
– Basic life support, cardiac resuscitation and rescue breaths at a basic level.
– Management automated external defibrillator (optional)
– Prevention and treatment of shock.
– Management of spinal injuries.
• Identify and respond to issues divers.
• Conduct rescue underwater and on the surface.
• Apply first aid in the context of diving.
• Make emergency plans.
• Identify typical …
During the PADI Dive master program you will learn dive leadership skills through both classroom study and independently. Will realize techniques in water and resistance exercises also …
A dive accompanied by a Dive Master is performed. You need to have certification OPEN WATER.
two dives are made at two different sites accompanied by a Dive Master. You need to have certification OPEN WATER.
a night dive accompanied by a Dive Master is done.
– Certification ADVANCED OPEN WATER.
* SPECIALIST DIVING NIGHT
Planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems …
a deep dive accompanied by a Dive Master is done. You need to have certification or SPECIALTY ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVING DEEP.
*SPECIALTY DIVING DEEP
Enriched Air Nitrox (EANx):
* Techniques to spend more time diving using enriched air nitrox.
* Considerations diving equipment with enriched air
* Enriched air considerations, including managing …
* The main groups of aquatic life interactions and factual information that fades negative myths.
* The role of aquatic plants, food chains and predator-prey relationship.
* Responsible …
This specialty is aimed at raising awareness people, mainly divers on the care of the environment, protect our ocean world on every dive, this course is usually integrated with …
* Which team will need to take great underwater photographs.
* How to prepare your underwater photography equipment.
* Basic techniques of underwater photography while diving in a …
* Techniques for exploration and avoid the most common accidents.
* Considerations on the equipment used
* You will experience the planning and organization of the 4 dives wrecks …